How To Make Cauliflower Crust Pizza
1 small to medium head cauliflower – should yield 2 to 3 cups once processed
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp dried basil
1/2 tsp dired oregano
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
1/4 cup mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. On a cutting board, place a large piece of parchment paper and spray it with nonstick cooking oil. Wash and dry a small head of cauliflower.
3. Cut and pulse in your food processor for about 30 seconds, until you get rice- like cauliflower.
4. You should end up with 2 to 3 cups cauliflower “rice”. Place the cauliflower in a microwave safe bowl and cover. Microwave for 4 minutes.
5. Dump cooked cauliflower onto a clean tea towel and allow to cool for a bit before attempting the next step.
6. Once cauliflower is cool enough to handle, wrap it up in the dish towel and wring the heck out of it. You want to squeeze out as much water as possible. This will ensure you get a chewy pizza like crust instead of a crumbly mess.
7. Dumped cauliflower into a bowl.
8. Add 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon dried basil, 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano and 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder (and optional almond meal for a more dough-like consistency).
9. Now add your egg and mix.
10. Once mixed together, use your hands to form the dough into a crust on your oiled parchment paper. Pat it down thoroughly, you want it nice and tightly formed together.
11. Using a cutting board slide the parchment paper onto your hot pizza stone or baking sheet in the oven. Bake for 8 – 11 minutes, until it starts to turn golden brown. Remove from oven.
12. Add however much sauce, cheese, and toppings you want. Slide parchment with topped pizza back in the hot oven and cook for another 5 to 7 minutes until the cheese is melted, bubbly, and slightly golden. Enjoy!
Maple Vanilla Latte Protein Bites Ingredients - 1/2 cup finely chopped hazelnuts (you can use a coffee grinder) 2/3 cup almond meal 1/3 to 1/2 cup natural nut butter (sunflower seed butter, cashew butter, peanut butter all work well) 1- 2 tbsp ground coffee 1/4 cup...
Egg Wraps Ingredients - eggs coconut oil or butter (for skillet) Filling Ingredient Suggestions: strawberries and vanilla yogurt, lunch meat and avocado or cheese, green and hummus Instructions Heat a small skillet over medium to high heat. Grease with coconut oil or...
Chickpea Avocado Salad Ingredients - 1 can chickpeas, rinsed and drained 2 avocados, pitted, and chopped 1 bunch chopped fresh cilantro 1 bunch fresh chopped green onion 1/3 cup feta cheese juice of 2 limes, avocado or olive oil, salt and pepper to taste for dressing...