Decompress Journey with Robin
I’m Robin, Health Coach and Mentor at Nuuaria. I completed the 30 day decompress plan and want to share my results with you. Before I do, I am going to share with you why I began this dietary change and some goals I hoped to achieve. I encourage you to think of your reasons to clean up your diet and things you wish to accomplish in your health. Ask yourself, what does healthy mean to you?
I was not feeling good, I was tired, I had no energy and my body hurt. I gained weight and my sugar was out of control and my digestion was not good. I was bloated and was not sleeping well.
My health goals:
- Having more energy. I want to move, and complete a given task without needing (or wanting) to take a nap.
- My body would feel good and no longer hurt!
- I wanted my sugar to be under control.
- I wanted to crave healthier food and not feel guilty about what I was eating.
- My digestion would be better, and I would not be so bloated.
- I want to lose weight and look good!
My results after completing the 30 days:
- I have ENERGY! I am moving, exercising, walking, and not taking naps!
- My body only hurts from working the muscles from exercising!
- My fasting blood sugar went from an average of 140 to 88!!! Big win!
- I want healthier food—I go to the pre-cut veggies, fruit, healthy protein, and more good food!
- My digestion and inflammation is so much better!
- 8 pounds lost! Average of 2 pounds a week and I feel so much better in my clothes!
Congrats Robin on completing the 30 day decompress and thank you for sharing your journey with us!
Our 30 day decompress plan does not mean one has to live that way the rest of their life. I ate cake for my birthday! I did not always follow the 30-day plan exactly—it is ok, I am human and so are you. My results will not be the same as yours. Everybody is different and every BODY is different. AND you do not need to start your 30 day decompress today or tomorrow. It is ok to ease into it and plan—I did, and I encourage you to do the same. I can help you with getting started. The 30 days is a start—a Kickstart to YOUR wellness journey! You will never know how good you can feel until you feel that way!
What are your healthy goals? Let me know at firstname.lastname@example.org