Vegan Coconut Whipped Cream (Dairy-Free)
2 cans full fat coconut milk
1/2-3/4 cup organic cane sugar
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp cloves
1/8 tsp salt
1. Place the coconut milk in the fridge overnight, upside down.
2. Open the can without shaking it.
3. Carefully pour off the top milk layer. You should be left with the fat on the bottom only. (You could have all the fat left at the top of the can as well.)
4. Spoon the fat into a mixing bowl.
5. Turn on low and add sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, cloves, and salt.
6. Turn mixer on high and whip until a whipped cream texture is reached, about 3-5 minutes.
7. Serve! You can spoon on top of ice cream, for cream pies, into coffee latte mugs, or eat with a spoon!
Chickpea (Garbanzo Bean) Fudge Ingredients - 1 can low sodium chickpeas (1 1/2 cups total) 1 Tbsp vanilla extract 1/2 Tbsp unrefined sea salt 1/4 raw honey (or more according to taste and liking) 1/2 cup sunflower seed butter (sunbutter), peanut butter, almond butter...
Healthy Eats For Carb Lovin' Kids This post is a feature from Your Life Arizona on 3TV with Maya Nahra. Get all the recipes from the segment here. #1 - Swap your sugars. Eliminate the processed white sugar and replace it with natural sugars such as a bowl of berries...
Lemon Ginger Green SmoothieIngredients ½ Avocado½ Squeezed LemonHandful of mixed greens1 tbsp freshly grated ginger2 stalks of celery1 large cucumber, peeled1 cup low calorie lemonade for liquid base (may use any juice or water)½ cup of iceInstructions Blend...