Vegan Coconut Whipped Cream (Dairy-Free)
2 cans full fat coconut milk
1/2-3/4 cup organic cane sugar
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp cloves
1/8 tsp salt
1. Place the coconut milk in the fridge overnight, upside down.
2. Open the can without shaking it.
3. Carefully pour off the top milk layer. You should be left with the fat on the bottom only. (You could have all the fat left at the top of the can as well.)
4. Spoon the fat into a mixing bowl.
5. Turn on low and add sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, cloves, and salt.
6. Turn mixer on high and whip until a whipped cream texture is reached, about 3-5 minutes.
7. Serve! You can spoon on top of ice cream, for cream pies, into coffee latte mugs, or eat with a spoon!
Maple Vanilla Latte Protein Bites Ingredients - 1/2 cup finely chopped hazelnuts (you can use a coffee grinder) 2/3 cup almond meal 1/3 to 1/2 cup natural nut butter (sunflower seed butter, cashew butter, peanut butter all work well) 1- 2 tbsp ground coffee 1/4 cup...
Egg Wraps Ingredients - eggs coconut oil or butter (for skillet) Filling Ingredient Suggestions: strawberries and vanilla yogurt, lunch meat and avocado or cheese, green and hummus Instructions Heat a small skillet over medium to high heat. Grease with coconut oil or...
Chickpea Avocado Salad Ingredients - 1 can chickpeas, rinsed and drained 2 avocados, pitted, and chopped 1 bunch chopped fresh cilantro 1 bunch fresh chopped green onion 1/3 cup feta cheese juice of 2 limes, avocado or olive oil, salt and pepper to taste for dressing...