The Best Gluten and Grain Free (and Vegan) Holiday Stuffing Ever
3 1/2 cups onion, diced
2 1/2 cups celery, diced
1 cup apple, cored and diced
1/4 cup dates, chopped into small pieces (raisins or dried cranberries would also work)
2 cups almond flour
2 tsp fresh sage (dried will work too!)
2 tsp fresh thyme
1/4 tsp fresh marjoram
1/4 tsp fresh rosemary
1/4 tsp ground pepper
1/2 tsp unrefined sea salt
2 Tbsp butter, ghee or coconut oil
3 eggs, whisked
1. Grease a medium-sized baking dish.
2. Add 2 tablespoons butter/ghee/coconut oil to a saucepan and warm over low/med heat.
3. Add onion, celery, apple and herbs and sauté over medium heat for 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
4. In a large bowl, add almond flour and dates and mix.
5. Add the lightly beaten eggs to the bowl and mix well.
6. Add mixture to baking dish and bake at 350F for 45 minutes – 1 hour
Maple Vanilla Latte Protein Bites Ingredients - 1/2 cup finely chopped hazelnuts (you can use a coffee grinder) 2/3 cup almond meal 1/3 to 1/2 cup natural nut butter (sunflower seed butter, cashew butter, peanut butter all work well) 1- 2 tbsp ground coffee 1/4 cup...
Egg Wraps Ingredients - eggs coconut oil or butter (for skillet) Filling Ingredient Suggestions: strawberries and vanilla yogurt, lunch meat and avocado or cheese, green and hummus Instructions Heat a small skillet over medium to high heat. Grease with coconut oil or...
Chickpea Avocado Salad Ingredients - 1 can chickpeas, rinsed and drained 2 avocados, pitted, and chopped 1 bunch chopped fresh cilantro 1 bunch fresh chopped green onion 1/3 cup feta cheese juice of 2 limes, avocado or olive oil, salt and pepper to taste for dressing...