1 pound Brussels sprouts halved
4 strips bacon cut into 1 inch pieces
1 Tbsp coconut oil
1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Place the Brussels sprouts and diced bacon on the baking sheet, spread around with coconut oil, in a single layer.
3. Place them on the middle rack of the oven. Roast the dish for 30-35 minutes, or until the Brussels are cooked through and crispy.
4. Meanwhile, add the balsamic vinegar to a pot over high heat on the stove.
5. Boil the vinegar until it reduces to about 2-3 Tablespoons. You’ll know its done when it turns into a syrupy consistency and easily coats the back of a spoon. Be careful, this mixture can burn fast and you won’t be able to use it so watch it closely as it cooks.
Maple Vanilla Latte Protein Bites Ingredients - 1/2 cup finely chopped hazelnuts (you can use a coffee grinder) 2/3 cup almond meal 1/3 to 1/2 cup natural nut butter (sunflower seed butter, cashew butter, peanut butter all work well) 1- 2 tbsp ground coffee 1/4 cup...
Egg Wraps Ingredients - eggs coconut oil or butter (for skillet) Filling Ingredient Suggestions: strawberries and vanilla yogurt, lunch meat and avocado or cheese, green and hummus Instructions Heat a small skillet over medium to high heat. Grease with coconut oil or...
Chickpea Avocado Salad Ingredients - 1 can chickpeas, rinsed and drained 2 avocados, pitted, and chopped 1 bunch chopped fresh cilantro 1 bunch fresh chopped green onion 1/3 cup feta cheese juice of 2 limes, avocado or olive oil, salt and pepper to taste for dressing...