Mediterranean Olive Bruschetta with Goat Cheese & Fresh Herbs
1/8 cup extra-virgin olive oil
2-3 garlic cloves finely chopped
3-4 shallots finely chopped
3/4 cup pine nuts
1/2 cup Mediterranean olives chopped
1/4 cup sun dried tomatoes chopped
3 T balsamic vinegar
1 bunch flat leaf Italian Parsley finely chopped
1 bunch fresh basil finely chopped
4-8 oz. goat cheese
1 freshly baked baguette
1. Slice the baguette into ½-1 inch slices, drizzle with olive oil, and place in a preheated 350 degree oven.
2. Toast for 5-8 minutes or until slightly golden brown. Careful not to burn!
3. In a skillet on a medium-high heat stove top, combine the olive oil + balsamic vinegar + shallots + garlic, simmer until fragrant.
4. Add the pine nuts and allow to slightly brown, about 5-8 minutes.
5. Add the sun dried tomatoes + olives and heat mixture through, about 3-4 additional minutes.
6. When the bread is toasted, spread goat cheese over each slice, add a spoonful of the olive mixture, and top with a sprinkle of both parsley and basil.
Maple Vanilla Latte Protein Bites Ingredients - 1/2 cup finely chopped hazelnuts (you can use a coffee grinder) 2/3 cup almond meal 1/3 to 1/2 cup natural nut butter (sunflower seed butter, cashew butter, peanut butter all work well) 1- 2 tbsp ground coffee 1/4 cup...
Egg Wraps Ingredients - eggs coconut oil or butter (for skillet) Filling Ingredient Suggestions: strawberries and vanilla yogurt, lunch meat and avocado or cheese, green and hummus Instructions Heat a small skillet over medium to high heat. Grease with coconut oil or...
Chickpea Avocado Salad Ingredients - 1 can chickpeas, rinsed and drained 2 avocados, pitted, and chopped 1 bunch chopped fresh cilantro 1 bunch fresh chopped green onion 1/3 cup feta cheese juice of 2 limes, avocado or olive oil, salt and pepper to taste for dressing...