Low Sugar Avocado Brownies
1 large ripe avocado just under 1 cup mashed
1 Tbsp vanilla
1 Tbsp water
3.5 oz. bar of dark chocolate the closer to 100% cocoa bar, the less sugar
1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/4 cup honey optional! Use stevia for a new sugar option
1/2 tsp baking soda
pinch unrefined sea salt
1. Preheat your oven to 355°F.
2. Grease or line an 8″ square cake pan or brownie pan.
3. In a food processor, puree your avocado with your eggs, vanilla and water until smooth.
4. Melt your chocolate and mix through your avocado mix in the food processor.
5. Add in your cocoa, honey, baking soda and salt and mix until just combined.
6. If your mixture is too thick, add another 1 tbsp or so of water to combine.
7. Scoop your mixture out of your food processor into your prepared pan, smoothing out the top and spreading out the mix to all of the edges.
8. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until cooked through and a skewer inserted removes clean.
9. Leave to cool before taking out of the pan and chilling in the fridge. Slice and serve chilled.
10. These brownies will last in the fridge for a few days (and are even better after they’ve been left for a day or two) or will keep in the freezer for months.
Aip Paleo Pesto “Pasta” & MeatballsRoasted Spaghetti Squash : Ingredients - 1 Spaghetti SquashAvocado or olive oil, for dusting the squash1/2 Tbsp unrefined sea salt Salt and Pepper, to tasteInstructions Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with...
Breakfast Egg Muffins Ingredients 10 eggs 6oz cooked sausage, bacon, or ham 1/3 cup milk for a creamier egg mixture, optional (before adding milk, see storage tip below) ½ cup cheddar cheese, optional 1 tbsp of oil, avocado or coconut preferred 1/2 cup chopped onion 1...
Chickpea (Garbanzo Bean) Fudge Ingredients - 1 can low sodium chickpeas (1 1/2 cups total) 1 Tbsp vanilla extract 1/2 Tbsp unrefined sea salt 1/4 raw honey (or more according to taste and liking) 1/2 cup sunflower seed butter (sunbutter), peanut butter, almond butter...