Low Sugar Avocado Brownies
1 large ripe avocado just under 1 cup mashed
1 Tbsp vanilla
1 Tbsp water
3.5 oz. bar of dark chocolate the closer to 100% cocoa bar, the less sugar
1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/4 cup honey optional! Use stevia for a new sugar option
1/2 tsp baking soda
pinch unrefined sea salt
1. Preheat your oven to 355°F.
2. Grease or line an 8″ square cake pan or brownie pan.
3. In a food processor, puree your avocado with your eggs, vanilla and water until smooth.
4. Melt your chocolate and mix through your avocado mix in the food processor.
5. Add in your cocoa, honey, baking soda and salt and mix until just combined.
6. If your mixture is too thick, add another 1 tbsp or so of water to combine.
7. Scoop your mixture out of your food processor into your prepared pan, smoothing out the top and spreading out the mix to all of the edges.
8. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until cooked through and a skewer inserted removes clean.
9. Leave to cool before taking out of the pan and chilling in the fridge. Slice and serve chilled.
10. These brownies will last in the fridge for a few days (and are even better after they’ve been left for a day or two) or will keep in the freezer for months.
Maple Vanilla Latte Protein Bites Ingredients - 1/2 cup finely chopped hazelnuts (you can use a coffee grinder) 2/3 cup almond meal 1/3 to 1/2 cup natural nut butter (sunflower seed butter, cashew butter, peanut butter all work well) 1- 2 tbsp ground coffee 1/4 cup...
Egg Wraps Ingredients - eggs coconut oil or butter (for skillet) Filling Ingredient Suggestions: strawberries and vanilla yogurt, lunch meat and avocado or cheese, green and hummus Instructions Heat a small skillet over medium to high heat. Grease with coconut oil or...
Chickpea Avocado Salad Ingredients - 1 can chickpeas, rinsed and drained 2 avocados, pitted, and chopped 1 bunch chopped fresh cilantro 1 bunch fresh chopped green onion 1/3 cup feta cheese juice of 2 limes, avocado or olive oil, salt and pepper to taste for dressing...