Healthy Eats For Carb Lovin’ Kids
This post is a feature from Your Life Arizona on 3TV with Maya Nahra. Get all the recipes from the segment here.
#1 – Swap your sugars.
#2 – Hide the veggies.
- Shred carrots into the cheese in a grilled cheese sandwich
- Make Broccoli Tots!
- Add shredded zucchini or chipped spinach to meatballs
- Blend red lentils in red pasta sauce
- Blend up spinach into a puree and add it to brownie mix (Swap the sugar for coconut sugar)
- Shred carrots and zucchini and add to pancake mix
#3 – Make fudge out of chickpeas
Aip Paleo Pesto “Pasta” & MeatballsRoasted Spaghetti Squash : Ingredients - 1 Spaghetti SquashAvocado or olive oil, for dusting the squash1/2 Tbsp unrefined sea salt Salt and Pepper, to tasteInstructions Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with...
Breakfast Egg Muffins Ingredients 10 eggs 6oz cooked sausage, bacon, or ham 1/3 cup milk for a creamier egg mixture, optional (before adding milk, see storage tip below) ½ cup cheddar cheese, optional 1 tbsp of oil, avocado or coconut preferred 1/2 cup chopped onion 1...
Chickpea (Garbanzo Bean) Fudge Ingredients - 1 can low sodium chickpeas (1 1/2 cups total) 1 Tbsp vanilla extract 1/2 Tbsp unrefined sea salt 1/4 raw honey (or more according to taste and liking) 1/2 cup sunflower seed butter (sunbutter), peanut butter, almond butter...