Coconut Curry with Chicken, Snow Peas & Cauliflower Rice
You can make the most delicious curry with just three ingredients! Add chicken and vegetables with a little cauliflower rice and you’ll create one fantastic dinner with a bold flavor you’ll love.
6 – 8
6-8 cups broth any broth will do: chicken, vegetable, bone
6 Chicken thighs
1 large sweet potato largely chopped
1-2 large carrots largely chopped
1/2 yellow onion largely chopped
3 cans whole fat coconut milk
4 oz red curry paste (I used Thai Kitchen 4 oz bottle)
1 Tbsp cumin
10 drops liquid stevia (OR 2 Tbsp agave nectar)
1 cup mushrooms chopped
1 cup snow peas
1 head cauliflower riced (blend or food process it raw)
1 bunch Cilantro roughly chopped
1. Combine the broth, raw chicken thighs, sweet potato, carrots and onion into a large pot, bring to a boil.
2. Reduce heat to medium and cook until chicken is cooked through and sweet potatoes and onions soft, about 45 minutes. (These ingredients can also be cooked separately to save time.)
3. Once the chicken is cooked, pull it apart/shred it from the bone, in the soup with two forks.
4. Add the snow peas and mushrooms to the large broth pot, Cover and allow to steam while you prepare the coconut milk.
5. In a separate pot, add the coconut milk, red curry paste, cumin and stevia (or agave). Whisk to combine and bring to a boil.
6. Remove the coconut milk from the heat and add the coconut milk mixture to the broth pot. Turn the heat to high and bring all ingredients to a boil.
7. Once combined and warm, remove from the heat and serve over cauliflower rice topped with cilantro.
Maple Vanilla Latte Protein Bites Ingredients - 1/2 cup finely chopped hazelnuts (you can use a coffee grinder) 2/3 cup almond meal 1/3 to 1/2 cup natural nut butter (sunflower seed butter, cashew butter, peanut butter all work well) 1- 2 tbsp ground coffee 1/4 cup...
Egg Wraps Ingredients - eggs coconut oil or butter (for skillet) Filling Ingredient Suggestions: strawberries and vanilla yogurt, lunch meat and avocado or cheese, green and hummus Instructions Heat a small skillet over medium to high heat. Grease with coconut oil or...
Chickpea Avocado Salad Ingredients - 1 can chickpeas, rinsed and drained 2 avocados, pitted, and chopped 1 bunch chopped fresh cilantro 1 bunch fresh chopped green onion 1/3 cup feta cheese juice of 2 limes, avocado or olive oil, salt and pepper to taste for dressing...