Cauliflower Fried Rice with Zucchini and Asparagus
An easy way to add more veggies to your diet. Saute zucchini and asparagus in coconut oil and add riced cauliflower and a few seeds for a healthful dish!
1 Tbsp coconut oil
1/2 onion chopped
1 small zucchini chopped
1 small bunch asparagus chopped
1 Tbsp sesame seeds optional
2 Tbsp hemp seeds optional
2 Tbsp raw pumpkin seeds optional
2 cups riced cauliflower (see directions below)
unrefined sea salt to taste
1. Heat coconut oil in a skillet on high heat.
2. Add the chopped onion, zucchini and asparagus. Saute until fragrant and browned, about 3-4 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, ‘rice’ the cauliflower by putting raw cauliflower chunks in the blender or food processor. You may have to ‘rice’ the cauliflower in batches.
4. Add the riced cauliflower, stirring occasionally, until the cauliflower is slightly browned and cooked through, about 3-4 more minutes.
5. Sprinkle with salt to taste and serve warm.
Maple Vanilla Latte Protein Bites Ingredients - 1/2 cup finely chopped hazelnuts (you can use a coffee grinder) 2/3 cup almond meal 1/3 to 1/2 cup natural nut butter (sunflower seed butter, cashew butter, peanut butter all work well) 1- 2 tbsp ground coffee 1/4 cup...
Egg Wraps Ingredients - eggs coconut oil or butter (for skillet) Filling Ingredient Suggestions: strawberries and vanilla yogurt, lunch meat and avocado or cheese, green and hummus Instructions Heat a small skillet over medium to high heat. Grease with coconut oil or...
Chickpea Avocado Salad Ingredients - 1 can chickpeas, rinsed and drained 2 avocados, pitted, and chopped 1 bunch chopped fresh cilantro 1 bunch fresh chopped green onion 1/3 cup feta cheese juice of 2 limes, avocado or olive oil, salt and pepper to taste for dressing...