Basic Chocolate Peanut Butter Fat Bombs
The no (white and refined) sugar lifestyle is a lifestyle that I would highly encourage everyone to adopt. Our clients know, in order to get off the sugar, they have to increase fat. Good, healthy fat won’t make you fat, I promise. This is a great recipe to help you step yourself down off sugar.
Remember, for those with sugar addiction and cravings, you can always step the sugar down within the recipe too, meaning, your first batch, make with 4 T agave nectar, your second batch with 2 T agave nectar, and so on, until you’re making it without any.
1/2 cup organic virgin coconut oil
1/2 cup natural peanut butter or almond butter (with no sugar)
1 bar 100% chocolate (baking chocolate) (4 oz. – the more chocolate you use, the darker tasting your fat bomb will be)
2-4 Tbsp Agave or Honey (wean down to 1-2 and then 0 T!)
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1 pinch sea salt
1. In a large skillet over low heat melt coconut oil, peanut butter and chocolate.
2. Stir in (optional) agave.
3. Remove from heat and add vanilla extract if using.
4. Pour into a spouted cup to make pouring easier
5. Pour mixture into silicone candy molds. (each mold should hold 1 tablespoon of mixture)
6. Freeze or refrigerate until set.
7. Remove from molds and store in the fridge in an air tight container.
8. Eat one fat bomb to curb the appetite or satisfy your sweet tooth!
Aip Paleo Pesto “Pasta” & MeatballsRoasted Spaghetti Squash : Ingredients - 1 Spaghetti SquashAvocado or olive oil, for dusting the squash1/2 Tbsp unrefined sea salt Salt and Pepper, to tasteInstructions Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with...
Breakfast Egg Muffins Ingredients 10 eggs 6oz cooked sausage, bacon, or ham 1/3 cup milk for a creamier egg mixture, optional (before adding milk, see storage tip below) ½ cup cheddar cheese, optional 1 tbsp of oil, avocado or coconut preferred 1/2 cup chopped onion 1...
Chickpea (Garbanzo Bean) Fudge Ingredients - 1 can low sodium chickpeas (1 1/2 cups total) 1 Tbsp vanilla extract 1/2 Tbsp unrefined sea salt 1/4 raw honey (or more according to taste and liking) 1/2 cup sunflower seed butter (sunbutter), peanut butter, almond butter...