Basic Chocolate Peanut Butter Fat Bombs
The no (white and refined) sugar lifestyle is a lifestyle that I would highly encourage everyone to adopt. Our clients know, in order to get off the sugar, they have to increase fat. Good, healthy fat won’t make you fat, I promise. This is a great recipe to help you step yourself down off sugar.
Remember, for those with sugar addiction and cravings, you can always step the sugar down within the recipe too, meaning, your first batch, make with 4 T agave nectar, your second batch with 2 T agave nectar, and so on, until you’re making it without any.
1/2 cup organic virgin coconut oil
1/2 cup natural peanut butter or almond butter (with no sugar)
1 bar 100% chocolate (baking chocolate) (4 oz. – the more chocolate you use, the darker tasting your fat bomb will be)
2-4 Tbsp Agave or Honey (wean down to 1-2 and then 0 T!)
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1 pinch sea salt
1. In a large skillet over low heat melt coconut oil, peanut butter and chocolate.
2. Stir in (optional) agave.
3. Remove from heat and add vanilla extract if using.
4. Pour into a spouted cup to make pouring easier
5. Pour mixture into silicone candy molds. (each mold should hold 1 tablespoon of mixture)
6. Freeze or refrigerate until set.
7. Remove from molds and store in the fridge in an air tight container.
8. Eat one fat bomb to curb the appetite or satisfy your sweet tooth!
Maple Vanilla Latte Protein Bites Ingredients - 1/2 cup finely chopped hazelnuts (you can use a coffee grinder) 2/3 cup almond meal 1/3 to 1/2 cup natural nut butter (sunflower seed butter, cashew butter, peanut butter all work well) 1- 2 tbsp ground coffee 1/4 cup...
Egg Wraps Ingredients - eggs coconut oil or butter (for skillet) Filling Ingredient Suggestions: strawberries and vanilla yogurt, lunch meat and avocado or cheese, green and hummus Instructions Heat a small skillet over medium to high heat. Grease with coconut oil or...
Chickpea Avocado Salad Ingredients - 1 can chickpeas, rinsed and drained 2 avocados, pitted, and chopped 1 bunch chopped fresh cilantro 1 bunch fresh chopped green onion 1/3 cup feta cheese juice of 2 limes, avocado or olive oil, salt and pepper to taste for dressing...